Change from horses, Ideal men.....

me_n_super_abby

Mar 14, 2009
On a farm
Hiya,

Thought id try and add a thread about my second favorite subject after horses, MEN!!!

Apologies for any fellas on here, but feel free to add if you or anyone you know looks like any ideal candidates on here!

Mines a strange combination, but thats just me.

Here goes,

Pic 1: Gerrard Butler, nothing else to say but Phwoar!!!

Pic 2: Max Beesley, that Manc accent and just a bit naughty looking!!

And for any Shameless fans abit of my favorite Chatsworth resident,

Pic 3: Mickey (minus the gay tendencies) because hes so funny and sweet, really.

Throw them all together and i think i could forgive them if they did not have a horsebox!!

Id love to hear everyone else's, come on ladies.... ;)

Attachments

• Butler_42.jpg
    Butler_42.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
  • C_71_article_1031087_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg
    C_71_article_1031087_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
  • shameless-s6e5-20090217142414-10_625x352.jpg
    shameless-s6e5-20090217142414-10_625x352.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
Ill second Max ?Beesley - although only from the Hotel Babylon Series - hes arrogantly hot :D

Robbie Williams is the ultimate it has to be said... But more than happy with Pierce Brosnan too mmmhmmm!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I've a bit of a thing for Gerard Butler too. And Phil Spencer from location, location, location! Joshua Jackson is also rather yummy. I'm addicted to Fringe and he's excellent in that

Max and robbie are good friends, max is a musician as well as an actor, we used to be mates before he moved to london.

Jonny depp or Paul Walker are my ideal guys....Finn from glee isnt to bad either!!

Monty Hall - second series is on at moment. I even hired a guy to fix our fence last summer cause he looked like him!
Don't tell the OH though! :D
oh and Sean Bean - wouldn't kick him out of bed for making crumbs :)

I love my OH very much BUT....

JACOB FROM 'TWILIGHT'....ahhhhhh HOT. :D and c'mon how cool would it be to have a OH who turns into a wolf! ;)

Some interesting ones on here so far. Cobmum, i always knew Max would be a man with many talents! ;)

And Scotnut, i know what you mean about Hugh, especially in Bridget Jones Diary, naughty man :rolleyes:

Lynnmac, i cant believe you hired a looky-likey! Thats funny. I dont know who all of these are like Monty Hall but i will be googleing them now!

Anymore? To keep me amused for the day :confused:

NO! Not that Hugh, Hugh Jackman!!!! Why do people like the floppy haired geek?! When you can have a big, rugged, sex on legs of a man, who's actually intelligent and ok I'm going to stop now 'cause I'll get carried away! x

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Russell Crowe every time. Did anyone see him on Jonathan Ross? OMG, he has the sexiest voice ever!

And George C of course.

Oh and Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Matthew McConnaughey, and Colin Firth too actually.

But I'd take Russell over any of them, especially when he told JR that at his Hollywood 'Star' on the Boulevard party, he was still up at 7 in the morning drinking vodka (albeit with his wife) - now that's my kind of man! :D

For those that like Russell Crowe, rent The Silver Brumby ;)

He was in that before he became uber famous and there is a fair bit of him riding in it, so best of both worlds good horses and him ! :D

Plus the film is good as well - one my all time faves.

Oh yum yum to Matthew McConnaughey and David Craig. In those little blue trunks! ;) When the film was out i kidded my niece into thinking he was my secret boyfriend (she was 7) and when they were on the bus one day she saw a poster advertising the film, and she shouted to her Mum 'look, theres uncle craig!' I had a rather interesting phone call from my sister that day hahaha :D

Oh i am a cruel Auntie really :(

By the way i have noticed nobody owning up to knowing any looky-likeys? That would be interesting, i am getting worried about this hormone fueled thread haha

For those that like Russell Crowe, rent The Silver Brumby ;)

He was in that before he became uber famous and there is a fair bit of him riding in it, so best of both worlds good horses and him ! :D

Plus the film is good as well - one my all time faves.

OMG I read that as a child, I didn't know they made a film and I certainly didn't know it had Russell Crowe in it!! Will check it out ASAP! :D

I love my OH very much BUT....

JACOB FROM 'TWILIGHT'....ahhhhhh HOT. :D and c'mon how cool would it be to have a OH who turns into a wolf! ;)

amen to that! i'm afraid i may have even gasped aloud in the cinema when he took his top off :eek:

Also David Tennant, I'd run away in his tardis any day of the week :D

newrider.com