Certainly not as stupid.........

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
AS HE LOOKS !

HEATHCLIFFE..............!!!!

My Foaly Boy was out the other side of the electric fencing again today
happy and content munching the growing grass for all he was worth with a 'butter wouldn't melt' look on his face..........

Now, this Foaly can either wriggle down VERY low OR Jump VERY High and I cannot for the life of me work out which :giggle:

Sioned and Bert were the 'right' side of the fencing too scared to go too near as the current was still running through fine...........AND once again the fencing was totally intact ????????

This is his 2nd 'escapade' in two days :giggle:

Hahaha one of my friend's had a young ponio that does this, totally confused as she had also got through other horses and left their fences intact. We actually saw her in the act one day, she stepped one leg over the bottom wire, put her head down and walked through it, the top wire just brushed over her bum and pinged back into place. Little bugger had only just been let out and we hadn't even walked 10 paces before she made her escape. Lol

Hahaha one of my friend's had a young ponio that does this, totally confused as she had also got through other horses and left their fences intact. We actually saw her in the act one day, she stepped one leg over the bottom wire, put her head down and walked through it, the top wire just brushed over her bum and pinged back into place. Little bugger had only just been let out and we hadn't even walked 10 paces before she made her escape. Lol

My friends shetland does exactly this! And so nochalantly too!!

My youngster gets out everywhere. My husband, son and I spent all Easter re fencing. Touch wood, she is staying in now. Fortunately horses live in a close knit village with friendly neighbours who all know me and have my mobile in case she 'escapes' again. Its usually just a faze with young ones.

My youngster gets out everywhere. My husband, son and I spent all Easter re fencing. Touch wood, she is staying in now. Fortunately horses live in a close knit village with friendly neighbours who all know me and have my mobile in case she 'escapes' again. Its usually just a faze with young ones.

The reason I question him 'jumping' the fence is that I know he CAN jump, I saw him jump the stable door from a standstill !

However I was 99% positive that if there was a way to climb thro, lol, BERT would have been close behind him..........NEVER one to let an opportunity to escape slip is Bert :bounce:

Anyway, when Heathcliffe escaped I decided to leave him out for a few hours on the grass and go back up tea time to bring him back over.

He is very 'quiet' this Boy, had a few moments but on the whole very
quiet..............:bounce: DIDN'T THAT CHANGE.............As soon as I arrived and he thought Sioned and Bert were about to be fed, he charged about like a lunatic, bucking farting and galloping, then strutted his stuff:bounce:

First time I have seen him actually MOVE. He can MOVE.........lol,
my little 'ugly munter' has some lovely movement on him and I was pretty
astounded:bounce: He has some pace as well when he chooses to move:bounce:

He was running at the fence but didn't attempt to jump it......so I too think he climbed through.

Fence has all been retightened and new strand inserted and he was where he should have been yesterday:biggrin:

newrider.com