Cant find anyone to ride with!

fellahsmum

Oct 3, 2008
Wiltshire
Hi guys dont know if anyone can help but im having a bit of a nightmare! Since moving my tribe nearer home i advertised for a sharer and after being let down by very unreliable people i just struggled on by myself. During the summer my OH came out with me and this was fine but now the nights are getting darker im now left with a bit of a dilemma. Not only can i not find a sharer but i cant find anyone to ride out with either!! Does anyone else have this problem....!!
None of my boys are 100% reliable by themselves and i do not have a school anyone have any suggestions as to how i can keep my lot in work through the winter if i cannot find anyone to ride/share.
Also if anyone can help on the riding front please let me know!!!
Thanks
:D

Essh, difficult one.
Advertise for a sharer EVERYWHERE! I see you are in your signature, also think other websites, free ads, local newpapers, horsey mags, tack shops, horsey shops, tell your farrier & vet, feed merchants, local RI and RS, livery yards, put a sign in your car, posters at shows, tell any horsey person and let word of mouth do it's thing!
Lots of lunging if you have any where to do so, and off road riding, schooling in the field (i know, not great in the winter with the mud, but i have managed in the past).
Would putting any of them (not sure how many you have) out on a short term loan be an option? Even working livery at a local RS?
Hope this helps!

newrider.com