Cant believe it!!!!

natasha109

Jul 15, 2008
Manchester/Oldham
well i posted a thread a while back about me having trouble trotting on my ex-harness racer,well ive been riding everyday for the last 2-3 weeks with a friend off the farm and she has been teaching me i started with a sitting trot and just this last week ive been doing rising trot.

four of us went on a ride today,they love to canter but have walked out with me lots of times for me to get used to trotting,BUT today we was at the waterworks and we was going threw these trees and gayner said "do you want to trot up here or canter?" and i was like "Canter,nooo!!" so we trotted up and then she said the next one were cantering i said "can i go in front so i dont have to canter" she went "no, you can canter" i was like omg absoulutely s****ng myself because i had never done it in my life i didnt even no what to do she said just lean forward and hold his mane so i did but i thought he will just trot up because i didnt think he would canter just thought he would just do a faster trot but no off he flew up this hill and theres like rows of stones so we was cantering up and he was diving over these rows of stones.............BUT I MANAGED TO STAY ON :D:D:D,so next time i think they will have me galloping lol.

just had to post this,may seem abit boring to use but i feel really pleased with my self :D:D

newrider.com