Can you believe this- so ANGRY!!!

I am so close to phoning that number, going and picking the poor mite up and bringing it home - but OH says that is the same as buying from puppy farms - if you buy they will keep producing and selling:mad: and so it goes on - feel so helpless:mad:

sad but very true what your OH said. It's the same for the racing industry they will continue to treat horses as disposable whilst us softies take on their off casts and give them a home for life.

They seem to have removed that advert so cant see it

I think that is the prob Cortrasna. As your OH says, if people, I am taking if from the information I have from these posts, feel there is a market for it, they will continue to breed such horses.

Jen
x

They seem to have removed that advert so cant see it

I think that is the prob Cortrasna. As your OH says, if people, I am taking if from the information I have from these posts, feel there is a market for it, they will continue to breed such horses.

Jen
x

They have removed it - think more people than I must have complained (so there is some hope then?)

It was for a one year old trotter - picture of it all harnessed up with the sulky and boasted of its 'paces' grrr! Could still see its foal tail:mad:

That is absolutely disgusting.

I can see where you OH is coming from, but I would be the same as you. I woudl want to bring it home and put it in a nice filed with shelter and let it be a baby!! I want to cry for it now :'(

Jen
x

Yes, the ad has been removed. I can only imagine what it was like.

To be honest, looking through so many ads lately I have seen so many that I have found either, rather odd or just downright cruel. :(

newrider.com