Can men ware womens jodhpurs?

I've done some vaulting but that outfit is lycra so not sure you guys would be interested in seeing that!?

No offence here either its good to see how people look in their Jods, You look good in them Joe, and I think your right why pay more for a mans jod when you can get the same cheaper. I wear guys trainers as they are more wider fitting and comfy.

As I can no longer ride the only memories I have are my riding gear. Sounds silly I know but just wearing them again felt like I was truly back in the saddle. Bust my back bad surfing. Might share vaulting suit if still fits!! So nice to have a place to stay in touch with riders xx

Reactions: TCVenture
As I can no longer ride the only memories I have are my riding gear. Sounds silly I know but just wearing them again felt like I was truly back in the saddle. Bust my back bad surfing. Might share vaulting suit if still fits!! So nice to have a place to stay in touch with riders xx
That's such a shame you cannot ride anymore Joe, Would you be able to ride at an RDA school?

That's such a shame you cannot ride anymore Joe, Would you be able to ride at an RDA school?
I'm happy helping out now and again at a local yard but definitely no more riding but that's ok I'm old now lol

I'm happy helping out now and again at a local yard but definitely no more riding but that's ok I'm old now lol
You don't look old. Im no spring chicken lol. I had not ridden for over 35 years until last year when I started helping the horse sanctuary which I now do a lot of fundraising for and my hubby does their website which we pay for too to help.
Best thing I ever did even though I thought I would be too old or heavy to ever ride again. Bringing up a family stopped me from persuing horses.

Thank you. It's fun getting geared up and helping out and until someone tells me I look too old in my riding gear I'll keep wearing it at the yard!!

Reactions: TCVenture
I'm sure you look great in them xx and very great work you do for the charity.

I've always loved the look of show jackets, white shirt and stock. I used to feel great wearing that gear!

Reactions: Brian @72
I've always loved the look of show jackets, white shirt and stock. I used to feel great wearing that gear!
After the lockdown I be going to the shows in my black long boots woman’s cream jodhpurs with the white shirt and black show jacket I think I will look really smart

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com