Can anyone help??

tas1608

Aug 19, 2007
highlands
I really need a cheap show jacket, does anyone have one that they need longer need, approx size 12??? I am willing to pay for it, obviously not too much, as it's just a fun show at my daughters saddle club, but I would like her to look the part :) thanks in advance

Do you know what classes she's doing, or wants to do in future.
As if she's going to want to do more in furture, you may aswell get one that'll do both now, and later! lol. My mum got really annoyed with me when I changed from Show Jumping to Showing, as it was shortly after she bought me new hat and jacket. ooops. :)
xxx

Navy Jacket 1
Navy Jacket 2
Tweed 1
Tweed 2

quick search on ebay turfed up those ^^
Hope they help :) my personal favourite is tweed 1 :D xx

Last edited:
I really doubt she will get into the whole showing scene, it's just a bit of fun at saddle club :) thats why I want a cheapie, but I still want her to look smart.

Thanks, I like the Tweed 1 as well bit more than I was hoping to pay though, the others are great too I will keep an eye on them :)

Yeh, it's hard to get cheapy but nice looking jackets. People tend to hang on to them I've got 5 :S all a bit to big though.
Have you looked at Robinsons and Derby House.
I picked up a cheap navy jacket there, i think it was about £20.
Also try your local tack shops for ads. They may even have some second hand stock theirselves.
Another thing to try is asking friends if they have anything you can borrow, or if they have any friends that you could borrow from. x

Tas - I have a navy jacket - I think size 12 (14 max) can't check size as i'm at work but you can have it for your daughter if you wish - it doesn't fit me and I have a tweed should i go showing again though nothing to show this year. If you PM me your address I'll send it up to you in the post on Monday if that helps. Don't want anything for it - it is just in wardrobe doing nothing (and probably doesn't fit me anymore either if i'm honest)

newrider.com