Calling all white horse owners! Amazing news!!

thanks for the recommendation - i have just ordered some from ebay so i can wash Rubys white legs - she is quite a clean horse generally but i would love to give her a pamper session now the weather is getting better :D

can also recommend the Red Rum whitening spray - pretty much the same as Cowboy Magic. I rely on this in showing season! It's that good it saved my bacon when I accidentally died the white bits on my piebald pink!

I agree, great stuff, I also use the Supreme blue rinse, gets rid of the creamy colour and gives you a blue white.

Also use one of the show shines, cant remember which, I will look later, it not only makes them shiney but stops hem getting dirty again for days, great for 3 day championships :D

Cowboy Magic is also great for last minute touch ups, GREEN fairy liquid, milton (tail hairs only), 3 washes in lots of Tesco value shampoo, blue rinse for grey hair and cans of glitter will also produce a blingly white horse!!

My personal nightmare is the last five minute before a showing class with a blingy horse that froths green froth and develops pre show nervous runs, combined with daughter in navy sidesaddle habit which must be hair free and immaculate.:eek:

Thanks for the tip! My boy is black but I may buy my good friend some for her white beastie, she's always on the hunt for the best whitening potions! :)

newrider.com