Calling Aberdeen/shire people

S

sala

Anyone know of any events happening. That is not very competitive and possibly some inhand classes for me and my youngster..

Thanks

XxX

hi... not sure of inhand classes as i don't really get to compete... there is faraway rrc. you would have had keith show but i think the closing date has finished... it would be worth seeing if there are any local shows to you.

puts hand up. ME ME

only trouble is I'm useless at finding stuff on, and don't really go to much anyway. There would have been Tarland show as well but we were too late for entries.

Ythan's showing/inhand show has just passed. That is a big show and quite a way out (mintlaw). I think there is a show coming up at Ladyleys, they have a showing show in september but i don't think there are many inhand classes http://www.ponyplanet.co.uk/LRC/diary.htm NERC have just cancelled a show. We are really getting into winter dressage leauge territory now, they are the only comps i know NERC and Findon are starting up. NERC have an excellent links page on their site to other local clubs so you can keep up to date using that :) The Goval website is also good for keeping you updated as to what they have on.

The ADWPCEG is holding a winter showing show in november. Shedules aren't availible yet but sounds like there will be classes for all native and non-native types, if that's any good to you? they are also holding a combined training in september. again, it's open to al with specific M&M and non-M&M sections.

if your willing to come to edinburgh there is ravelrig this sunday & wester kinleith on the 26th which has a youngstock class:)

newrider.com