Busy busy birthday weekend! and pics*

Melrose

Jan 23, 2012
Well it was my birthday on Friday! :biggrin: and spent the whole day at work hungover!!!! :sluggish: Was NOT a good feeling haha, but the random night out before was very nice. :wink:

Friday night I went into town with friends and family for drinks and it was lovely catching up with everyone!

Saturday afternoon I went up to see my old horse! (best part of my birthday) absolutely loved seeing him and giving him some treats - made me realise just how much I miss having him... and just having a horse in general really... need to sort it out! and in the evening I went for a meal with 10 others mixed up of family and close family friends so that was really nice and got surprised by OH with a birthday cake with my very first horse on. :biggrin: Still haven't managed to eat it yet!

And today I went to Woodlands Leisure park! Lots of laughs and fun there, and now I am exhausted! All of the sun and business has burnt all of my energy, but it's been a really lovely weekend and a long birthday! :smile: I am no longer a teenager now though!! :cry: What will I blame things on now?!

Thought i'd show you a couple of pics from my weekend (horsey of course!) not great, but I had such a good time.

Now I REALLY have the motivation to get myself a horse... uh oh... :help:

Here I am (getting mugged for treats)
mel22012.jpg

Cuddles.
mel32012.jpg

Fiddling with something, but think he looks gorgeous IMO :biggrin:
mel12012.jpg

Silly face!!!! :tongue:
mel42012.jpg

And lastly my cake. My beautiful, pink pony, purple bridle - my pride & joy. RIP Cori x
coricake.jpg

oh didnt see this before! sounds like you had a fab weekend!

that cake is lovely! what a lovely OH!

It is my birthday in a few days... I got a wheelbarrow off my sharer! VERY excited to find it in the stable this morning with a bow on it! lol!

newrider.com