bunny kong...and friends...

vixie

Aug 27, 2008
just found these whilst looking through my folders and thought i'd share....bunny is a 1 year old french lop called Lily (aka bunny kong), the black and white cat is misty (aka kitler), the fluffy tortie is indyana, and the beast yawning is eric, who we sadly had to have PTS a few months ago :(

as you can see...lily likes to hunt the cats...

Attachments

• Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture 154.jpg
    Picture 154.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 134.jpg
    Picture 134.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
heres a few more of lils....

she likes to try eating clothes...when youre wearing them :|

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Is the rabbit chasing the cat. We used to have a rabbit that chased any cat ours or just one that wandered into the garden.

this is the other 2 cats...tom and daisy...we lost daisy to cancer a few weeks ago though :(

and tom is an old man at 18.

Attachments

• P6290018.jpg
    P6290018.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
gorgeous pets!!:D
was Eric a Maine Coon by any chance??;) we have a maine coon called oscar, he is only 2 but has been missing for around 4 weeks now:(
R.I.P Eric :(
xxxx

ETA we lost our old girlie too, she was a Heinz 57 cat but she had a long and happy life:)

he was yes, so was daisy and indy is too, she is erics half sister infact :)

we have had maine coons for years, great cats :) used to show them, but not now.

he was yes, so was daisy and indy is too, she is erics half sister infact :)

we have had maine coons for years, great cats :) used to show them, but not now.

thought so, they have a "look" about them:D

my mum loves our Maine Coon (my mum thinks he's gone for good though, although i still think there is hope, after all, its only 4 weeks) he follows you up to the horses like a dog. and when my mum goes down (and after he's had a hunt) he follows, he waits until you get to the gate and runs down as fast as he can, he always gets to the door before you and sits there as if he says " hmmmph! ive been waiting here hours!!":p

thought so, they have a "look" about them:D

my mum loves our Maine Coon (my mum thinks he's gone for good though, although i still think there is hope, after all, its only 4 weeks) he follows you up to the horses like a dog. and when my mum goes down (and after he's had a hunt) he follows, he waits until you get to the gate and runs down as fast as he can, he always gets to the door before you and sits there as if he says " hmmmph! ive been waiting here hours!!":p

haha yes, very maine coon! they will follow you around all day for fuss, very demanding cats. always in trouble too! eric weighed in at 28lbs and was *still* climbing curtains when fully grown.

eric was 12 in feb, diagnosed with cancer and we lost him a few months ago, wasnt very old for a MC, daisy was 16, but both were top show cats and had great lives.

newrider.com