bugger my memory lets the pony down again

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
So after a great weekend last week at Addington and finally getting in the ribbons at the hardest venue in the area (we came forth) i went on my own and remembered two tests. i was so excited i booked ginger and i in for combined training today.

I have been away all week training so was a little nervous but he was super on the warm up. I said to my OH this will be amazing or we will hit the deck.

Well ginger went for amazing until......i went wrong not once but three times in the same movement. The judge let me finish and carried on scoring me even though i was eliminated.

They also let me jump :) he was great until we came across the cloud jump. So one refusal.

I got my sheet early and score was 69.5 second before jump results came in. I could of only dropped to forth with my score and jump. OH was not impressed with me but i was super happy with ginger pony.

I don't care we were eliminated we had fun and he felt amazing. If i can upload the video i will.

It sounds like you enjoyed it hugely and that is surely the most important thing for both of you? I would have been seriously impressed with myself and my horse with that sort of score. Look forward to seeing the vid. :)

Reactions: OwnedbyChanter
I can never remember tests either. Sounds like a great day though anyway. What a star Ginger is.

newrider.com