Buffy the rabbit is in the bad books

WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
she got a hold of the bag of hay .. and proceeded to pull it out all over the floor, and as if that wasn't enough for the little trouble maker, she then insisted on peeing ALL over it :banghead::stomp:, so now I have a whole bag of WASTED hay (all over my floor), and when you have as many buns as I do every strand of hay counts :banghead:

just as well I bought another 2 bags the day before, needless to say I will not be storing my hay ANYWHERE near Buffy and her silly antics :redface:

surel buying horse bales of hay would be more economical and a lot cheaper then bags, i dread to think of the price fora bag of hay now in this climate.

surel buying horse bales of hay would be more economical and a lot cheaper then bags, i dread to think of the price fora bag of hay now in this climate.

yeah thats what I'm starting to do as of next week :D, I hope anyway, I am £10 a week for 2 bags of hay, and sometimes that doesn't even last a week, but my local pet shop is ordering me in a bail of hay and delivering it straight to my door :D,

yeah thats what I'm starting to do as of next week :D, I hope anyway, I am £10 a week for 2 bags of hay, and sometimes that doesn't even last a week, but my local pet shop is ordering me in a bail of hay and delivering it straight to my door :D,

ouch, i get given my hay and it lasts my lone guinea pig months and months.

i bought a round bale for daisy but shes not here now and have about 300kg left so i think we would cut for more hay before he ate that.lol

ouch, i get given my hay and it lasts my lone guinea pig months and months.

i bought a round bale for daisy but shes not here now and have about 300kg left so i think we would cut for more hay before he ate that.lol

I can't wait to start getting bales of hay, is going to save me SOOOO much money lol,

newrider.com