Buddy had a viewing today

Vicki100

Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
and they LOVED him...!

I have taken a deposit down and I will be taking him to his new home next weekend. :angel:

Whilst I feel really quiet heart broken about seeing him go I am also happy he is going to such a great home.

The people he is going to is exactly what I wanted....wishes can come true!!

They are an experienced horsey family with 3 children who are all horsey. The parents have both got lots of experience in bringing on youngsters etc
They are going to bring him on slowly with the view of him doing Pony club, showing, hunter trials etc with the kids and the mom wants him to hack out.

He is going to be so loved and I could not be happier for him.

I was SO proud of him at the viewing, he behaved immaculately. All of them had a go at holding him/leading him and he didn't snatch for grass or anything, he was a perfect gentlemen.

He let them touch him all over, pick his hooves up etc

He lunged perfectly, loaded into our lorry perfectly and even let the kids sit on his back without a fuss. Not bad for a pony who is very very green and only very lightly backed.

I am going to miss him so much, I am so very fond of him but I know this is what he needs. He loved being fussed by the whole family, he stood rock still even in the blistering heat whilst they fussed him.

Anyway i better stop gibbering on before i get emotional :tongue:

Last edited:
Sounds a wonderful home for him, and by the sounds of it down to you for giving him a good upbringing :) You set up him to succed !

Aw what a shame he's going but so glad you have found him a great family to go to, they sound perfect for him :spin:

Awk hugs, it must be so hard for you to part with him :frown:

But it sounds like such a fab home and he will be loved and happy there :smile:

That sounds like an excellent outcome for all concerned. :bounce:

I know you will miss him but you will have fun with little Roo instead.

Thanks everyone :biggrin:

Least ive got another 5 days or so to enjoy him :smile: and the new boy is quite similar in personality so at least I will have a reminder when Budds has gone :smile:

That's really great, they sound like the ideal family to take him on, brilliant:smile:

P.S. I bet this time next year he will be pony clubbing and showing and doing all sorts of lovely things Yippee!

Last edited:
newrider.com