Breed Abbreviations

This Is seriously difficult!
i've got a PRE which is known here (france) as a pure race espagnol. I didnt know the spanish had their own words for it!
as for the rest - well done to all of you who are multi-lingual!

What would DK be? I have a passport, where the Sire is Crowns Wonder Pearl with the breeding being names as DK.

I don’t know how to get rid of that thingy above my text, oh well.
Here’s some Aussie stuff

Ash- Australian stock horse
Hsh- heritage stock horse
Ish- Irish sport horse
Qh- quarter horse
Fqh- foundation quarter horse
Appdx- appendix quarter horse
Aqh- Australian quarter horse, kinda confusing because of the American quarter horses too
WB- warmblood
Arp- Australian riding pony
Brumby- feral horse
QP- quarter pony
TB- thoroughbred
OTTB- of the track thoroughbred
Wp- Welsh pony
Wc- Welsh cob
Then we have some other Aus unique breeds like the walers, Aus draught, CBP- coffin bay pony

I don’t know how to get rid of that thingy above my text, oh well.
Here’s some Aussie stuff

Ash- Australian stock horse
Hsh- heritage stock horse
Ish- Irish sport horse
Qh- quarter horse
Fqh- foundation quarter horse
Appdx- appendix quarter horse
Aqh- Australian quarter horse, kinda confusing because of the American quarter horses too
WB- warmblood
Arp- Australian riding pony
Brumby- feral horse
QP- quarter pony
TB- thoroughbred
OTTB- of the track thoroughbred
Wp- Welsh pony
Wc- Welsh cob
Then we have some other Aus unique breeds like the walers, Aus draught, CBP- coffin bay pony
That's interesting AJ, a lot of yours are the same as the UK but you have some unique ones of course.

Are there still Brumbies in Australia? I loved the Silver Brumby books when I was little. Does anyone ever break them for riding, as Americans do the Mustang wild horses there?

Reactions: Horsey person23
That's interesting AJ, a lot of yours are the same as the UK but you have some unique ones of course.

Are there still Brumbies in Australia? I loved the Silver Brumby books when I was little. Does anyone ever break them for riding, as Americans do the Mustang wild horses there?
It’s just the same with brumbies, we even have a brumby makeover challenge. They’re mainly on the eastern sides of Aus but can be found all over. They come in all colours and sizes. My friend has a 17.2 hh brumby!

newrider.com