breathing - i think it is pollen related ...

notpoodle

Jul 16, 2003
Brighton!
Visit site
mind you, with all these supplements, it's hard to tell which ones make a difference and which don't :eek:

but! pony's breathing seemed almost fine today! it rained a lot yesterday and today, so the air was cleared, which makes me think her weezing is very likely to be pollen-related.

annoyingly, there's bu*er all i can do! i dont know which ones and if i did, its impossible to keep her away from whatever plant it is thats causing it in the field :eek:

next stop, global herbs PollenEx - it sounds so promising, doesnt it?

JUlia
x

its a good name for people who have horses with pollen allergy - lets hope the product stands up to its name - unfortunatly i know my girls problem is not pollen as she had it during the winter

let me know how you get on

Can't hurt to try, just be careful not to try too many things too quickly ;) she'll be on such a cocktail :p
I would stil be thinking of trying to get a consultation with a homeopathist, when you can find the spare cash, if it is pollen they should be able to help :D

yes, but since im still broke :eek: ConnieD is going to try homeopathy, so I will see how her pony gets on :D

i know what you mean about supplements coctails :eek: at the moment she's getting ...

half a cup of topspec leisure
15g magOx
scoop of ventipulmin
breathing herbs (that german stuff)
sweet itch herbs (again that german stuff)
dose of echinacea

ho-hum ...

Julia
x

newrider.com