Boys and their toys..

marsden

Odin Is Worth The Wait
Dec 20, 2003
Scotland
I got Odin a get well present this afternoon, and Nookster bought Voltan a present for well just being Vol.
DSCF6930.jpg

Jolly Balls!!

Can you tell Voltan loves them already (excuse the muck tub lol)
DSCF6932.jpg

Voltan, I don't really think 'got' the idea of a jolly ball and just licked it
DSCF6934.jpg

So we tried Odin
DSCF6942.jpg

Who took to it like a duck to water
DSCF6943.jpg

Do love my boy. And here's a cute picture of Voltan, since he's so special...... in so many ways :p
DSCF6944.jpg

Brilliant:D

Um what has Odin got on his feet...............looks like PINK SLIPPERS:D

and where did you get your horsey name plaques....they are fantastic, would be interested for some ......dare I say it.......CHRISTMAS PRESSIES:eek:

bless they are good boys sometimes lol. Not been in today to be able to play with them but hoping they will come in handy over winter.

Odin wears ove reach boot constantly as hes a big dweeb and ripped half his hoof off by standing on it with his other foot. lol Since then the hoof has been a bit dodgy keeping shoe on so needs any protection it can get.

Plaques are from a guy in our area. but he does sell them on ebay

aww, lovely pics :) good to see your boys take an interest in the jolly balls! mine have one, bonnie used to stare at it as if it was an alien about to eat her!

Poor Odin..pink jolly ball, pink buckets, pink over reach...are you trying to give the man a complex!!!!:D

He does look cute though playing with the ball..I can see him rather enjoying whacking vol round the face with it..he's def working up to it..:D

see I bought one of those for Joey who like Volly didn't understand what it was. He picked it up a couple of times and hit Loki round the head with it then dropped it. So far I have given it to all of them to play with and once they've noticed no food fallys out of it (they all have a snak-a-ball in their stables in winter) they lose interest. Though Joey will play fetch with it:p
I love your 2 boys.

c015.gif

Aww, both Odin and Vol are soo cute! :) Love the vid - I knew Vol was a handsome lad but I never realised how truly pretty he was! Odin is gorgeous also!

Very cute :) Where did you get them? I think Alfie would have lots of fun with one of them :) And as for the plaque I have shamelessly tracked the guy down via the link on your other post and have got one on order for Alfie :D

newrider.com