Boo - been away but back again

LunaRose

Apr 10, 2010
Hello all,

I've not been online very much the last few months as life has just been too busy/hectic/stressful! However missed you all so much that I finally set aside a few minutes to say hi and catch up on what has been going on.

I still have Molly but we gave Cindy to the little girl who has been riding her over the summer as my youngest two children just didnt want to ride, and you cant force them if the desire isnt there.

We have just taken a loan horse on. Lou, a 16.2 TBX who is wonderful. She is so much bigger than Molly (14.1) that I have had some nerves just getting on her. I have persevered because she is definitely worth it. My confidence is so much better than it was, I am even learning to jump again on Molly. Wouldnt dare do it on Lou however as she is just a bit too forward when it comes to jumping. My next goal then is getting better at jumping so that I can jump on Lou.

My daughters are loving having two horses to ride and it is so nice riding with them. We have only ridden in the school so far because I have only had Lou three weeks, but we are going to hack out for the first time tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

So what have you all been up to???

Hello again :wavespin: Nice to see you back. Think we might need some updated pictures of this new horse?! Can't believe you're starting to jump, thats fab LR, sounds like your confidence has come on leaps and bounds! Hope your daughter is keeping better these days.
Nothing much happening in the Flipo camp, we're just plodding on, got some lameness issues but just need to wait and see how things progress. Now....photographs please!

Congratulations on your new horse...any pics?

I recently bought a new horse for my daughter, meet Hattie
frj205.jpg

OMG Hattie is almost the spit of Molly Moo! Very lovely horse. I bet your daughter is thrilled.

Will get pics up asap. Life is currently steam rollering me as I feel so busy all the time.

These were taken by the previous owner as I have been really bad and not taken any yet. I really have to sort that out.

Here she is tho:

pic5.jpg

pic6-1.jpg

and as a very sweaty girl after a long ride.....
pic7.jpg

She is a real sweetheart, I am very lucky to have her and Molly Moo.

Thanks. She is amazing to ride, she was initially broken and trained at David Broome's yard and used to event to intermediate level. She is such a school mistress I feel almost bad that she is stuck with me as her rider. However it is an amazing experience riding a horse so incredibly well schooled, it is like a different experience. Honestly didn't know that cantering to feel so smooth.

newrider.com