Bobby meets a new friend *pics*

Sparklie

Jun 3, 2005
hartlepool
*****Warning cuteness alert!!!!*****

Bobby was fascinated when I went to see him in the field on Monday. What was he staring at in the next field?.....

Belle and her little baby Mateo :wub:

eb141b78.jpg

So we stood and looked together for a while until baby Mateo decided he wanted to come and see me. I think he knows I have a soft spot for him and give him lots of cuddles.

He wasn't so sure about Bobby so I managed to push him back a bit and we had a little chat. And then Bobby got impatient and decided he wanted to join in. I was nervous but I'll let the photos do the talking (please note neither I nor Belle and Mateo's owner have any say over the fencing...the downside of being on a livery yard)

Who are you?

31c93d1b.jpg

Kisses

0e46d878.jpg

Oooh you smell all new!!

02596691.jpg

Mmmm smelly!!

f7a4c68d.jpg

Hehehe :giggle:

Bobby kept letting out very high pitched excited squeals like a huge girl. Baby Mateo said nothing and Mummy Belle....well she didn't seem too worried, she just left them to it

Great pics :inlove::inlove:. We have dreadful fencing too :( Barned wire or crumbling walls. Nowt we can do about it though

Great pics :inlove::inlove:. We have dreadful fencing too :( Barned wire or crumbling walls. Nowt we can do about it though

Ours is good as in it's solid but some parts do have a strand of barbed wire on the top. Not ideal but beggars can't be choosers.

This was such a lovely moment I'm so glad I caught it on camera

The foal is so sweet, love how chilled out Mum was about Mateo seeing Bobby. A very special moment in time. Also feel very envious about your lack of mud!

Gorgeous pics! When I first let Sweetpea and Boo out, Jack stood at the fence snorting in fear at the little monster! :giggle:

newrider.com