Bluntcrayon's (non-horsey) London dating blog...

lol kind of got that but at the same time thought even though you didn't want to you might have :smug:

:dance: before i got with my husband and after my last long relationship i had fun:giggle: mucho fun:bounce: you gotta live:dance: take as much time as you need:biggrin: but keep this updated lol

See, I never got the hang of this 'having fun stuff' ( I went out, had fun with a friend+extra's and then I went and flippin married him :cry: I did say to him for a few years though that it wasn't the 'plan' the plan was to have fun NOT to like the first person I had 'fun' with (after a long relationship and nasty breakup.):ninja:

Will keep reading the blog bluntcrayon!

Noooo I so wanted to know about Duncan, can you arranage to squeeze him in before your event ?? Pretty please........

Hmm so I think Duncan's out of the 'picture' (lol..read on) ... sent him a text saying where've you disappeared to, exchanged a few texts then:

Duncan: bla bla bla... you should send me a cute pic? x
Me: send u a cute pic?! what are you, like 13?!

I think that's the end of that.

You sound like you're having the best fun - please share the energy :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: Loving the "blog" don't stop (Safi still sounds pretty good to me!).

PS"Technically a booty call is when someone rings you late at night probably a bit tipsy and wants to see you......." - in the dim and distant past we called it "D & D" - as in Drink and Dial - sadly some of my mates haven't left the habit in the dim and distant... damn it, they have the audacity to call after 10 pm! Outrageous!!! I've usually crawled up to bed by them.

Hmm so I think Duncan's out of the 'picture' (lol..read on) ... sent him a text saying where've you disappeared to, exchanged a few texts then:

Duncan: bla bla bla... you should send me a cute pic? x
Me: send u a cute pic?! what are you, like 13?!

I think that's the end of that.

Send him a picture of a bunny, he only said "cute" :bounce:

Another update

Well busy week this week as have been househunting - found somewhere though wooo! Moving to Clapham on 8th September (the day before I go on holiday... groan).

Been really quiet on the Safi front - he didn't ring me Sunday/Monday when he has rung in the past after seeing him at the weekend. I sent him a text about the house and he replied but he's not seeming overly keen! Wonder what his game is, if any... definitely playing it cool or maybe not playing at all, we'll see.

Seeing Bobby tonight for dinner and then going on to a nice pub. Pretty much a definite I'm staying at his... ;)

No further dates lined up although (Libbylou will like this) I am still texting Duncan... and I texted Adam, the guy I was meant to go out with like 3 times and for one reason or another have not yet met him. Turns out he lives just around the corner from my new place (well, a mile or so) which is interesting...!

Still getting lots of funny emails off Kobi so may meet up with him again next week or the week after...

...and going to V festival on Sunday so who knows, I might just meet someone the 'normal' way!!

Hmmm safi, I wonder if he know's he is nice and likes to play the field a bit. Very glad about duncan- if you marry him can I come....please.......

Moving and then going on holiday the next day, thats a bit manic. I would dump everything and deal with it when i get home, or get everything moved upacked and just not sleep.

Hope you have a nice time with Bobby- dont forget the update for us boring lot who sit and wait with baited breath lol :bounce:

So last night was fun... 3rd date with Bobby. Met him at Belsize Park tube and walked to a restaurant called XO and had really nice Japanese style food and a bottle of wine. He paid :) lol. Went to a pub in Hampstead and had a couple of drinks there then went back to his, had a glass of wine....................stayed over (obviously).

All fine and good fun but I feel a little bit 'meh', I think I've got dating fatigue (don't worry I'm not giving up just yet!). Kind of like, I'm just not that interested... I mean nice guy, good chat, funny, good looking, presumably quite rich, tick tick tick... will probably meet up again in a couple weeks if he asks me out but I wouldn't really care if I didn't hear from him again. I guess I'm just not that interested in guys on that level at the moment!! Or haven't found one who's 100% as opposed to, say, 85%... no butterflies. I think I enjoy the thrill of the chase too much! OMG am I turning into a man???

OMG have just come back on to the website and oh what a fantastic thread!!! You certainly are having fun, I cant keep up!!!!! I think secretly a few of us girlies are rather jealous hee hee. So ta ta for now and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last night was fun... 3rd date with Bobby. Met him at Belsize Park tube and walked to a restaurant called XO and had really nice Japanese style food and a bottle of wine. He paid :) lol. Went to a pub in Hampstead and had a couple of drinks there then went back to his, had a glass of wine....................stayed over (obviously).

All fine and good fun but I feel a little bit 'meh', I think I've got dating fatigue (don't worry I'm not giving up just yet!). Kind of like, I'm just not that interested... I mean nice guy, good chat, funny, good looking, presumably quite rich, tick tick tick... will probably meet up again in a couple weeks if he asks me out but I wouldn't really care if I didn't hear from him again. I guess I'm just not that interested in guys on that level at the moment!! Or haven't found one who's 100% as opposed to, say, 85%... no butterflies. I think I enjoy the thrill of the chase too much! OMG am I turning into a man???

haha BC don't give up now :) Maybe you should start looking out for someone who doesn't quite tick all your 'perfect mate' boxes? Just to escape that feeling of routine in dating.

I think this is just because I've been reading cosmo in the bath - Sex and the Single Lady.

newrider.com