Blue's new bridle form kis vihar

BlueWicked

fluff-free
Jan 13, 2008
in the real world...
here are some pics of Blue modelling his gorgeous new bridle and reins from kis vihar:) its a super fit and Im delighted with it! I was a very picky customer im sure:eek: i wanted a clencher browband and a noseband that was padded but not too bulky - just something that would complement his head, and i really think it's prefect! Im really chuffed with the padded all in one headpeice as well. I also wanted plaited reins - they may look a little short here- but once we go out of walk his head comes in and up so much that with the reins i had, my foot was going through them!! These are just right! i cant believe the difference, they are so lovely to hold and he cant snatch the reins from me now as they just dont slip! We also had collars made for the dogs in the same style as the riens and also some 5 strand plaited ones as well, and they are super. So thank you karin and paul!:)

we were just modelling, so hence no rein stops:p

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely - I was the first to have that headpiece from them (to my knowledge anyway!) and it's a cracker isn't it!

I love all their work but I have to say this one (along with Clava's noseband) is one of my favourites I'm seen =] x

Clava I'm going to be getting Lance a drop from them shortly. I was tempted but I don't think macho man Lance would look all too manly with the pretty stitching LOL but it is so beautiful x

I call Polo my little cut and shut hehehe

Front he's flea bitten head neck and shoulders and like blue comes out more in summer but he is almost white in the middle then grey dapples on his bum!!!

Kis Vihar has just seen this and she's THRILLED you like your bridle.:D It looks gorgeous on Blue! :) You made a very good choice and you were in no way a picky customer! I can deal with customers like you every day of the week. ;)

I'm VERY pleased with it. :) Didn't see this before as I was on the 'mug of tea run' - Paul's in the workshop making a bridle ;) As soon as he's back over here, I'll show him this thread.

So pleased you are happy with your 'orders' - I take it you've got your last parcel then? Glad you like the collars too. :)

Any 'doggy' modelling pics? ;) I haven't seen your dogs! :)

Lovely!! Both bridle and horse :D

I am after a Karin & Paul creation - as soon as I have sussed out the correct bit and noseband combo for Molly! :)

Kis Vihar has just seen this and she's THRILLED you like your bridle.:D It looks gorgeous on Blue! :) You made a very good choice and you were in no way a picky customer! I can deal with customers like you every day of the week. ;)

I'm VERY pleased with it. :) Didn't see this before as I was on the 'mug of tea run' - Paul's in the workshop making a bridle ;) As soon as he's back over here, I'll show him this thread.

So pleased you are happy with your 'orders' - I take it you've got your last parcel then? Glad you like the collars too. :)

Any 'doggy' modelling pics? ;) I haven't seen your dogs! :)

will do my best to get some doggy pics, i promise! they are all hairy collies and good at hiding collars in their fur tho!:rolleyes: i have the collars all on my kitchen table for doing with kaocholine;)

Lovely!! Both bridle and horse :D

I am after a Karin & Paul creation - as soon as I have sussed out the correct bit and noseband combo for Molly! :)

Thanks acw. The 'Karin & Paul creation' bit cracked me up! :D

Think TV advert:

Drumrolls, dramatic music, smoke, horse comes through the smoke with a sparkly bridle on....text at bottom of screen says "A Karin & Paul creation from 'Kis Vihar Saddlery..... Coming to a stable near you soon!" Cue the drumroll, and fade.....!

:D

Thanks acw. The 'Karin & Paul creation' bit cracked me up! :D

Think TV advert:

Drumrolls, dramatic music, smoke, horse comes through the smoke with a sparkly bridle on....text at bottom of screen says "A Karin & Paul creation from 'Kis Vihar Saddlery..... Coming to a stable near you soon!" Cue the drumroll, and fade.....!

:D

ROFL!!

If you have a white or light coloured dogBW, be sure to give it plenty of time to soak in :p

newrider.com