Blue meets my Mum! **pics** am so proud :)

BlueWicked

fluff-free
Jan 13, 2008
in the real world...
well today was something I have waited a long long time for... to finally be able to take my parents along to a field and say "look, that's my horse" :D:eek:

Dad was a bit nervous, but Mum loves horses, although has never had the opportunity to do much around them. Anyway, when i was horse-shopping I really wanted something calm enough that family and friends would be safe around (well as safe as you can be with any horse ).

I think these pics say it all:D Mum was sooooo happy, and even wants me to give her lessons on him now! :D He was a star and even put up with her leading him about his field and practising picking up his feet.:)

btw, how old would would you say my mum is?;) she is tiny like me - but Blue looks HUGE in one of these! and look - he's shedding!

mumblue002.jpg

mumblue003.jpg

mumblue004.jpg

Your Mum looks really comfortable and at home with Blue. I bet her black trousers were white when she'd finished the grooming. Do you think she will have lessons on him?

She'll be fine. She looks like she's in love. All you need to do now is teach her how to muck out:).

Here's my 72 year old non riding mum on Arnie (he was 4 at the time:eek:).

They soon learn to love their grannies:D:D
CIMG2655Small.jpg

wow thats so great! the 2nd picture blue looks HUGE!

or your mum really is teeny!

hehe id say she looks around the 50- 55 mark and thats not me just being nice;)unless thats a horrible thing to say :D

anyway...

great photos and as someone said..mucking out in turn for lessons?? :D

newrider.com