Blair Horse Trials

Lovejoy

Apr 11, 2007
Kilmacolm
Anyone going??

I am a Blair virgin! Going for the weekend this year with my 4 yr old daughter. We are going for a girlie weekend! Really excited as I might actually know some of the people competing!

A squad are going from the yard though which is fortunate as Carla and I will prob end up fighting by the end of the first day!

hi, i've never been either but will prob go for a day. theres another thread on it and i think alot of people are going for XC

ME ME ME!!!!!

I never made it last year but was there the 2 years in a row before that with my friend who was competing in the hunters. I luvs it!
I am definitely going, just dont know who with yet! Im still trying to convince someone to come with me for the thurs-sun but everyone seems to have commitments and as much as I want to go I am not going myself!! :rolleyes:
So I may end up just going for 1 day which if I have a choice will be XC day!! :D:D:D

doh, helps if I read the thread properly!! just as well you are a teacher though or i'd be up there this weekend for nothing !!! :eek:

i sympathise - my dad has just retired! but hey at least you get 6 weeks off in summmer (i know i know, you will still be working to an extent but you can at least have a long lie!!! no, actually, you can't, not if you have horses!!!)

nae luck!

Blair isn't til the last weekend in august ;) yes, will be going. Have gone every year for about the past 8 years. This year should be good as it's the european young rider championship too.

I went a couple of years ago and am hoping to go again this year for the XC.

Blair is always good banter! :D And when the sun shines you ALWAYS come away with a tan especially sitting at the water jump :D

newrider.com