Blackpony goes to a party!

Sunshine-x

Jul 31, 2008
Report is a bit late but better late than never! Saturday we went to a party quite local, only half hour away to support the Brooke Charity. Just for a laugh and to help with entries, we entered the Intro A and turned out we came 4th out of 8! Blackponys first and only ever dressage test bless her, it was horrendous, you can see by the pics! Sheet said 'Beautifully ridden, shame the arena was obviously very scary today and she didn't want to do what you wanted! With more bend will be a lovely pony as she has fab paces'. She spent the whole test looking everywhere but where we were going and did her best hippogriff impression ha! I also had a lovely hunt seat as standard lol!
We then did the 2'3-2'6 sj and came 2nd! Good pony. Ground was very hard so we mainly trotted and I didn't push for the jump off. She was a very good pony and I got loads of lovely comments about our partnership which I thought was very sweet. Excuse my rubbishness, this was our first time over show jumps since last July! So I'm a bit out of practice!
I do love my pony!
DSC_1892.jpg

DSC_1907.jpg

DSC_1912.jpg

DSC_1914.jpg

DSC_2116.jpg

DSC_2118.jpg

DSC_2120.jpg

DSC_2127.jpg

DSC_2130.jpg

DSC_2136.jpg

DSC_2153.jpg

DSC_2159.jpg

DSC_2173.jpg

Well done for having a go I say!! Looks like it was warm. I think those jumps look most scary and bright..............!!! Nice pony.

It was absolutely boiling, I wore shorts between classes and my legs and arms got ridiculously burnt! They're just starting to peel now, yuk!

Oh bless her, she covers the ground nicely doesn't she, will be great to see some more pics once she's settled in her tests!

newrider.com