Bit of crappy morning

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
Just had to make the decision to turn off life support for my man this morning.

O dear Wally - what with all your other posts we had no idea what was going on with you. So very sorry and hoping you have your family and friends all round.

I am truly sorry Wally and admire how you have managed to soldier on with your usual dry wit and interesting posts despite what a very difficult time you must have been going through. My condolences to you and your family and may he now rest in peace and I hope you are all able to come to terms with your grief and your loss :(

Words are never enough, and I can't come near what you must be feeling now, but sincerest condolences from both of us. You know where we are if you need anything x

I am truly sorry Wally and admire how you have managed to soldier on with your usual dry wit and interesting posts despite what a very difficult time you must have been going through. My condolences to you and your family and may he now rest in peace and I hope you are all able to come to terms with your grief and your loss :(
It was all so sudden, I had been south at a wedding, came off the boat this morning to be greeted by a friend who burst into tears and told me he'd been hit by a pick up and took me to the hospital, He was so badly injured there was no choice

newrider.com