Bit of a long shot

palmerlover52

Feb 21, 2006
Portsmouth
But does anywhere know of somewhere I can ride in Murcia, Spain? Or somewhere near, preferably beach riding! Always wanted to do that :D

Random picture just because I'm nice like that ;)
051808132004.jpg

Gorgeous girl giving me the death look ;)

...Randomly enough....

I've actually been lurking around the forum for a few weeks and saw this and had to register as I happen to live in Murcia!
There's a couple of riding stables near La Manga:

El Rancho De La Fuente

Located in Los Belones, the nearest village to the La Manga Club.

El Puntal

Which is signposted on the road from La Manga Club to Los Belones.
Have been to El Puntal, they are mostly a stud with the most gorgeous andalucian stallions I've ever seen and riding stable and livery second, it's a bit rough around the edges but they have fantastic riding around the mountains and beach.

There's a restaurant RIGHT next to the stable as well which I found the directions to here:

http://www.canelalamanga.com/weg.html

If you need any more info feel free to reply or pm or something- I don't know!
Hope you have a great time it's starting to get hot here!

Ooh thankyou very much! What a coincidence :D

I'll definately look into that, do you know if they have a contact number/website or will I just have to look it up when I get there?

And welcome to NR :D

The number's 0034 968 137 305

May have some probs as they're very spanish, can be best to turn up (generally after 5, when people are more likely to be there, siesta doncha know ;) ) and translate by body language! There used to be a fantastic woman called Fabi who spoke good english but not sure if she'll be there, it's been a couple of years since I was there.

There's also another riding stable near Torrevieja, possibly closer depending on where you are called The Ranch, no beach riding unfortunately! Much more professional, but amazingly hard to get too! Here's a link offering directions

http://opi-group.com/rentals/en/horse_riding.html

Ahh thankyou! My dad speaks conversational spanish, so fingers crossed but :D Thankyuo! Thought I was going to be un-horsefied for a month!

newrider.com