Bit of a long shot, can anyone help?

skyesmum

Dec 30, 2007
North Yorkshire
Lady I am buying spotty pone off just been telling me about her previous horse who had been out on loan, it was then sold on or moved and vanished, maybe someone knows of it?

Below is what info I have so far.

wow hey you never know..I put ads in the national and regional horse mags and some websites,don't go on forums tho.. the b***h called herself s*******e c********h, the yard I took my horse Eva to was in Allerton, Bradford.She went there in October 2005, Eva was/is a chestnut selle francais
mare, 16hh, would now be 21..originally from France and had a tattoo on her lower inside lip.
Any more info just ask, thanks lots if you get time to do any investigations...
I haven't mentioned this to you because I didn't want you to think I didn't trust you, I do totally,just had to get things down in writing as I've never sold a horse before. But about 3 years ago I put a horse out on full loan , 3 weeks later she was in adtrader for 2.5k!*!*! .Got the police involved and everything, took my horse transport to where I'd taken her to get her back with a police presence but they'd moved her away,probably the same day they got her.I still search for my horse but doubt I'll ever find her now. Thing is she was a very bad rearer,v dangerous,ex rescue horse had a terrible life before I got her, was put on loan as companion only...hate to think what happened to her because of that b*****ds greed... anyway if I'm a bit of a molly codler with Danny that's mainly why...am sure you understand.

Above is what she sent me so said I would pop on a few forums as is amazing who is out there, have edited the name so don't get into bother but sure if someone knows this person they could work it out, am trying to find out number on tatoo etc - so any help appreciated.

No idea but I just had to say that's awful! I can't believe someone would do that! I dearly hope someone reads this and knows her! x

Just shows you how horrible people can be, 2.5k for a horse thats suppose to be companion only so they've obviously sold the horse as rideable to be asking that sort of money for it.

I tracked my old pony down so please tell her not to give up hope, she's in her late twenties now and she was sold on about 15yrs ago. I just put ads everywhere and the girl who has her has riding lessons with a lady that stumbled across my ad and recognised her - how cool is that??

Thats great news for you, unfortunately there is a lot of this about, hence me offering to post for her, more eyes and ears and all that.

Will post more info as i get it.

Seems like fate you posting this tonight.
My old loan horse dusty, is really a sort of half loan, his owner gives me AN " allowance " for food feet ect , I put in about the same as well. she pays his rent.
She has been discussing his options for the future , he is retired with hock spavins, kissing spine and more.
One of her suggestions was a companion loan, and just this evening I asked her not to even consider this.
If she really cannot afford him any more, And I really cant put in any more to his upkeep ( without losing my house ), I would rather he was pts on the farm he loves and has always been happy at.
I know this sounds brutal, and many will disagree, but you hear so much of this going on.
ps I have not yet ruled out losing the house to keep him on:(

newrider.com