Birds, rabbits and it's FRiday!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
image.jpg :)
The mob this morning!lol I even have a tame rabbit now. He comes for the grain too. Oh dear. Thank goodness its Friday! What's everyone up to? I'm making lentil, chicken and corriander soup for tonight with home made flat breads. Lunch today is ham t cakes and Coke. What has everyone got planned? I am blissfully MIL free. But am hoping the plumber comes as now the washer is leaking into the new kitchen! Eeek.

I have chicken hotpot in the slow cooker for dinner tonight yum! Going autumn hunting bright and early tomorrow with a friend, so will get 2 horses in later to ride and then clean their tack. Clipped the two I want to take yesterday so at least they shouldn't be too hot! Only another 6 more to clip! Lending my friend a horse since he is driving, I don't have a trailer licence! Might go to the fun ride up the road Sunday but again need a friend who can drive a trailer to come with me!

Reactions: Trewsers
Wow that's quite a gathering!

Another fairly busy weekend for me! Going out for a meal tonight with work as one of the guys is retiring, going to one of my favourite restaurants so I can't wait! Although there may be a few tears in there too, this guy has worked here for 22 years and I've known him since I was a kid, he used to take me to school!

Saturday is rugby with my Dad so more nice food and cider! Sunday I'm having my eyes tested and then doing a spot of shopping. Scoping out Christmas gift ideas! :confused:

You've probably guessed what I am doing... Working again!

On the upside it is "lates" (5pm-3am) so means today is pony and house tidy day :) I have just stitched madams rug back together, one more to do and sew the ears back onto her masks :) then clean and tidy up :) but the Hoover is broke so no hoovering :(

Tescos indian for 1 for tea. Jacket spud with ham and cheese sav for lunch.

I got up at 8 and started to tidy my bedroom. Roll on 1pm and it is done. 5th load in the washing machine. Clothes sorted for holiday.

Will pop to the libary later and print out boarding passes and travel docs for monday. Pop to the local shopping park and get some new makeup and some shorts (optimistic I know!). Then go and see the ponies. Im on holiday from work (and have been since wednesday, not back until a week Monday!) So enjoying not rushing about at 200 mph.

Possible loaner coming to see juney tomorrow. Bridesmaid shopping (midnight ashes from here is getting married and im chief!!!) On sunday :)

You've probably guessed what I am doing... Working again!

On the upside it is "lates" (5pm-3am) so means today is pony and house tidy day :) I have just stitched madams rug back together, one more to do and sew the ears back onto her masks :) then clean and tidy up :) but the Hoover is broke so no hoovering :(

Aw but even though you are working, bet the novelty of getting home to your lovely ponies makes up for it.

Aw but even though you are working, bet the novelty of getting home to your lovely ponies makes up for it.

And I love my job - so yes its all good!! Just need to sort out food as I feel rubbish from junk food and I'm hooked on coca cola and sweets to get me through :(

newrider.com