Bioflow magnetic boots/rugs

Ginger Thing

Jul 10, 2003
Staffordshire
I know lots of people on here have had good results with Bioflow boots and rugs - how long do you leave them on for? My horses are in at night for about 12 hours, is this ok or too long? And would you just use a pair of boots on front or hind legs, or all round? If one pair, would you alternate front and hind each night?

What's the shortest time period you can leave them on to see results?

Sorry for all the questions, just pondering :D

i use them on my 24 year olds front legs as she had an injured tendon. if you can afford to buy for all 4 legs go for it. i started off leaving them on for only a couple of hours then increasing it for an hour a day up to when she now has them on for the whole night (12hrs). i think thats the advice they give to increase it gradually. i saw an improvement almost straight away. her legs are always down and not at all puffy in the morning she also walks out of stable better and is much less stiff. i also ride her in some woof magnet boots i have - they definately seem to help - i would advise giving them a go:)

kaiser has back ones on all night 13hours, but as connieD says you have to buid up to that.:D
i had a bracelet given me a few years ago, and being a typical man threw the box away without reading instructions and left in on all the time..... and i was really sick for a week until OH pointed out i should of started of using it for a couple of hours then increasing use...:D :D

newrider.com