Bioflow Magnetic Boots - Anyone tried them?

sancho

Apr 2, 2007
dangling on the fringes of insanity!
I splashed out and bought a pair for use on Taya for her knee but also for demi as she can get a little stiff in her back legs.

Has anyone else used them? Noticed a difference?

They are pretty pricey (£65) but I bought them as an investment for as the girls get older.

I left Taya with them on on Sunday for 4 hours (they can be worn overnight) and she was pretty spacey!!!

I know that when you start wearing the bracelets if takes a while to get used to them.

Hiya, i bought the tendon wraps when my horse tore her deep digital flexor tendon in February, she had stem cell treatment and the vet said that i could give them a try.

I love them!!!! I have got no ither explanation for the excellent healing that has happened with her tendon, also she always gets filled legs on the back when stabled and i put the wrap on her good leg every night (bad leg was bandaged 23 hours a day) and she never had a filled leg in the 16 weeks she was on box rest.

I already had the brushing boots for my old horse but never really used them, but now i put them on my horse during the day now that she is allowed out to graze.

buy the premier equine ones they are on sale and the magnets are huge, in each liner you get 4 x business card sizes, and if you don't want to buy the boot wraps but just the liners, you could/can just wrap stable bandages on them to keep them on. I like them a lot!

she gets them on now for 8 - 9 hours, you can put them on for 12 max though, when she was on box rest she got a wrap on during the day for 10 hours and she got it on her injured leg for a hour cos it had to be bandaged for support

I was sceptical but everybody recommended them for arthritic type stuff so I bought some. Since I started using them Tess has recovered completely:confused:

There are other factors, I think the warm weather has had a huge effect, but I daren't not use them now :D

newrider.com