BHS stage 1 exam tomorrow, eek!

Are you sitting it at Blackdyke? ...I have heard great things about them often recommended by examiners.

Good luck but above all have fun, look on it as a day playing with other peoples horses is usually a good way to pass.

Yep thats where I'm off to, theres a few of us so lots of moral support!

Thanks :) going to try enjoy it, not the end of the world if it doesnt go entirely to plan.

Thanks guys!
It went okayish, not feeling 100% about my practical as was last finished and felt a little hurried, my horse wasn't the easiest in the stable either. Riding went quite well, got two nice schoolmaster types and felt at ease with both. The practical oral and theory side went really well I thought, got a good few points in about everything I was asked and tried to elaborate on things as much as possible.

ILurfSmurf- Been lurking for a while, I did post a thread in cafe at the start of this month about having serrano a year already, its flown! Don't post as much as I used to as never feel I have much to say! Have a fairly average horsey life with no major dramas or huge jumps anymore :)

newrider.com