BHS Greater Manchester

Rentabugg

Nov 22, 2013
Lancashire
I don't know if any of the members of New Rider live in this area, but the bhs greater manchester branch is having real trouble recruiting committee members. We have tried to up our fackbook profile, and are have arranged a few talks and events. Even though lots of people show up at the events, our committe has very few members, and we are now struggling to recruit a chairperson.

Without a chairperson, the local manchester committee can not continue, any voluteers out there? Meetings held once a month, a small friendly committee of mixed ages (currently two girls in their 20's and a couple of more mature ladies).

Anyone interseted? :help:

we meet once a month on a Monday at the John Gilbert in Worsley, because it's central to most people on the committee at the moment, but this is not set in stone!

The Liverpool BHS have a thriving committee and local membership, and have tried to give us helpful advice to grow, but no one seems interested!

I have to admit that since I left I formal riding school I have fallen away from the BHS - I think because my pony is not a BHS pony hahaha! I need to look at it again really as thinking about changing my insurance.

I am moving back to stockport from Australia at the end of March and would be happy to volunteer, my professional background has included working as a fundraiser/ events coordinator so maybe those skills will be of use?

I am moving back to stockport from Australia at the end of March and would be happy to volunteer, my professional background has included working as a fundraiser/ events coordinator so maybe those skills will be of use?

i think i would prefer to be in Australia. Its grim weather wise in the UK :frown:

newrider.com