Best purchase so far this winter

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
While I was away I wanted to treat myself to a proper full length waterproof riding jacket. I have wanted a Musto full length for years but they are around £250. When I was flicking through Your Horse magazine (OH sent it out to me) I saw:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B016QORMOA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00

OMG this jacket is awesome. it fits like a glove. comes all the way down to my ankles the hood stays up and even in this horrid weather I have been warm and dry.

Super impressed and nealy half the price of the musto and actually prettier or at least I think so

Always a nice feeling to get something better than expected. It looks quite narrow all the way down...is it vented? How does it work for riding?

I have a Shires long coat and a Jack Murphy but they aren't as posh as that! Sounds fab - glad you're impressed - and dry / warm!

Always a nice feeling to get something better than expected. It looks quite narrow all the way down...is it vented? How does it work for riding?
yes it is vented up the back. it is slim fitted but that why I like it. Today I had a long sleave top on and a hoodie over the top and it still fitted. I do feel sooo posh in it.

newrider.com