Best horse in the world.

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
After 15 months and almost loosing him we set off for dressage today. He exceeded my hopes and was just brilliant. He was so happy to be back out. We did get a comment of “a little onward bound at times” as clearly I had read the wrong test so he would just fix my mistakes. He also suggested that 1 time changes were needed. BUT we were second! 0.6% behind the winner. I promptly burst in to tears at the end and forgot to salute the judge 😂.
009D6029-0874-4E83-89DE-BED7C3EEA5FC.png

Bit disappointed. Photographer has put up pics. Lots of everyone else and one of us. And it is from the trot round before we started.

• Sad
Reactions: Jessey
My friend took a video but it is a bit far away to see much really. It would maybe look better on a full screen tho rather than my phone.

Have entered another next weekend. The venue has just opened their massive new indoors so he has been onsite but not in the school. They are running long arena tests which will be fun to try. It is very close to home so will be a trip out if nothing else. They are doing short arena on the Saturday so I am taking wonder grooms daughter then and long arena on Sunday alongside affiliated so that might be scarey!

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com