Best birthday present ever..

xAmie_x

Dec 4, 2007
yes - it was my birthday yesterday
:p
shortly followed by a phone call from my uncle saying that the RSPCA would take Monty's case for us.
:p:p:p
its made me rather happy.
:eek:

I'm fairly new here, seen previous post about stealin him back - or am i confused? whats the story there then?

Happy belated birthday tho and obviously good news!

|=
it used to be on here..
but my little cousin got hold of my laptop.
&& had great fun in ruining my posts :D.

Basically,
A couple months ago he was diagnosed with Navicular Syndrome, and i did not have the time to look after him, and the other two i had.
so i decided that there was someone who would be happy to pay for his treatment & just enjoy him living out his days.

he was GIFTED to a rescue center, & in her contract she stated she did NOT sell her animals, he would only be rehomed.
She contacted me about a week after about selling him - and after some consideration i said no, clearly. She seemed fine with this && then i heard nothing else from her.
i did e-mail her and she said he had been rehomed.
Only a few days after that i had a phonecall from a dealers in Somerset, saying she had got him from a dealers in Cheltenham.
my mum explained to the lady he had navicular and that he couldnt be ridden anymore - if she had a problem with this, we had offered to buy him back.
She re-assured me he was sitting in a field just eating hay - not going to be sold as a riding pony.
Only a week after she had said that - she sold him on as a rideable horse - had to get him back [she has a garantee on her horses] & then sold him on again.

i mean as in the RSPCA has said they would take the case off us for Monty [ to get him back off whoever thinks he's a riding horse, when hes bloody well not :mad: ]

P.S - i don't appreciate people saying i 'swapped him for a newer model' , or im a 'stuck up brat', etc.
I don't need you to make me feel guilty, you should clearly know i feel guilty enough for what's happened - so please dont.
Thankyou.

anything else :confused:

Im not new here but even Im confused! :confused: Can you explain the monty story to us?

i never said you said i was
iget greif for it because people blame me :D

yeah, i want him back.

Who said your spoilt?

So are you wanting Monty back or just to rehome him as a companion? Im surprised if someone will take a horse on, pay for their treatments and not be able to ride him.

I think that it is really nice that you want him back and still care about where he is and who he is with!! Just ignore those other people if they have a prolem why do they not take him on then??!! People who interfear annoy me so much especially when they do not know the circumstances!!

its nice to know someone isnt gonna just say horrible stuff about me again.
yeah, i really want him back, so i can let him happily live out the next couple months.

I think that it is really nice that you want him back and still care about where he is and who he is with!! Just ignore those other people if they have a prolem why do they not take him on then??!! People who interfear annoy me so much especially when they do not know the circumstances!!

newrider.com