Bella - Six Months On

bitsnpieces

Aug 22, 2007
I can't believe we've had the little lady for six months now!!! It's just flown by!

So here are the before pics, 13.1hh at the wither and just off 14hh at the croup:

NewPony020.jpg

NewPony024.jpg

NewPony013.jpg

NewPony004.jpg

NewPony005.jpg

NewPony023.jpg

NewPony005.jpg

And six months on 14hh at her wither and 14.2 and an all important half at her croup....lice treated, bog spavin thrown and subsequently treated...back again but now firmly gone away:

February014.jpg

February010.jpg

February020.jpg

February011.jpg

February013.jpg

February017.jpg

Her hindquarters are still catching up, they're still so tiny! She's turning into a very sweet and kind little lady, although there have been one or two cases of the kevin's every now and then, she learns quickly and I never have to make my point twice. She is now very firm buddies with Inca, they graze happily nose to nose which is always lovely to see :smile: and quite frequently pegging it round the field having lil pony races :yellowcarded:

Wow she really has changed so much from the before pictures! She looks like such a lovely little cob now, much more meat on her :) She will be fantastic! Well done to you x

Amazing difference B n P, although she still looks as though she needs to grow 'into herself' a bit and I am sure you understand WHAT I mean by that :bounce:

The difference in her condition is amazing she will be fabulous when she matures a bit more, they seem to hang onto those 'Bambi' months:bounce:

Thanks guys, I'm so proud of her! :biggrin:

FL - Totally agree, she's still very "fugly", at the moment she has these weeny hindquarters and chest but a big head head and a wide barrel. Although I'm glad to see her neck looks much less pitiful.

Sparklie - I think the light colour in the summer pics is due to scurf and dirt. Her skin was in pretty bad condition but she scrubbed up well after a bath and although it was a real shame to take all her mane off it's growing back all the better for it

She is lovely and i was going to say the hindquarters need to catch up which is often the case with these little ones.

Well done with her, you should be proud!

What a difference - in such a short time too. Well done, I think she will be a beautiful cob when she has eventually grown into herself.:biggrin:

newrider.com