Been a Glorious day here.

thundercloud.png

My summer side of the field. My 2 are back on 3 acres which has long grass and is the winter side. I'll buy another muzzle type in the hope that she can't get it off.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335711942.824774.jpg

There's a small yard near where I work, it's only a couple of fields with a couple of stables.. the fields are virtually under water, and have been for weeks..

Did Frances photoshop that blue sky? :wink:

Actually, I'm rather glad that someone had a nice day.... it restores my faith that it won't rain FOREVER!!!!

It also makes me :giggle: that my dad, in southern SPAIN, also has the bottom tip of the low pressure causing things to be like this at the mo and is experiencing exactly the same weather as me here in Shropshire. (Just to clarify, he lives there so it's not spoiling a holiday for him!)

582066_10100404426459928_199709314_53554299_1974515160_n.jpg

Won't be riding today then!!

OMG its is not that bad here. We have had loads of rain in night but today is bright and sunny. Lovely day:biggrin:

My hay bay leaked (no hay in fortunately) my feed room also leaked and stables flooded. fields not to bad. abit squidgy but I have opened up winter grazing to stop Fields getting mushed.

Rain?? Check.

Wind?? Check.

Bins gone, large sections of roofs off, trees down - that was Jst around us but we've travelled back from Wales today - cars literally being blown into each other and advise to travel only if necessary!!

gales and horizontal rain - just got back from feeding on the hill, challenge finding somwhere to put buckets- ended up sinking them in the mud so don,t blow away - gets any worse think I may have to put guy ropes on acorns legs he looks like blowing away! - tommorrow should be dry and 17 degrees with Sun- give the lakes a chance to drain away - Charlies been in all day as his paddock is under water! The only one who seems happy is Tess who is mooching round the field grazing as though everything is normal, seen it all b4:wink:

6am and wandering about in a teeshirt here.

Lets hope this keeps up as I have to take one of the motorbikes for its MOT today.

It was pants here yesterday! Really windy and wet........and its not that much warmer today either (but no rain yet!). Lovely pics Wally. Eml - what on earth?! and I thought we'd had some rain down.........

Hoo-flippin-ray. Thick mizzle now, not rain just the kind of stuff to get you soaked to the skin on a motorbike.

Oh dear EML that is a LOT of water :help:

We've had it horrible here too, lots of rain and wind and hail, but luckily no flooding. Actually pleased to get so much rain as it will do wonders for our grazing - there was no decent grass this time last year.

newrider.com