Beautiful Snowy Cornwall

georgie1

Jul 23, 2006
Cornwall
Was rather unexpected...looked out the window this morning and YEY it snowed!!!

Very unusual for Cornwall really.

I love where i live...i really do. its counted as one of the poorest places which i guess it is but it has such a rich past over 100yrs ago and the legacy of that is evident in its mining past and has left us some wonderful countryside ;D

Snow271110005.jpg

Snow271110003.jpg

Snow271110002.jpg

Snow271110006.jpg

and my girlie ;D

Snow271110007.jpg

What now?
Snow271110010.jpg

love this
Snow271110013.jpg

Lovely photos and what a gorgeous girlie you have enjoying munching her hay. I have to say i couldn't believe it when they showed the snow on the news in Cornwall, i love it there and one day hope to live there it truly is a beautiful county x

Beautiful photos. I recognise the china clay mine area. My daughter and my sister both live in St Newlyn East so we get to visit when I have animal sitters. I'd love to relocate there.

Lovely pics, we've had a whole load of snow dumped on us again overnight but living in scotland its normal.

Looks lovely where you live, Cornwall is one of the few places i'd consider moving to as it's so pretty - so is your girl.

Cornwall has its challenges like any place i guess but i was born here, then lived abroad for a good few years but i have been back for 7 yrs now and i just love it.

newrider.com