Barefoot trimmer Vale of Glam...

Serendipity

Jun 7, 2007
Can anyone recommend a really good barefoot trimmer or farrier who will trim in the Vale of Glam please?
Thanks x

Hi Serendipity,

I'm usually a lurker rather than a poster but I've got to ask you where you are in the Vale.Where do you stable.
I'm from Dinas Powis but now living in Canada but any post from South Wales just gets me posting. I'm afraid i can't help with advice about the trimming . 17 years ago when I left i'd suggest the Steve Llangford as a great blacksmith , but i don't know any trimmers.

Hi, I'm not far from Cowbridge but have my own paddocks (livery yard politics drives me nuts)
I used to have Steve a few years ago with my TB but had a break for a few years. Seems farriers round here don't do barefoot trims but will do a field trim with alot of huffing and puffing:D
My dream would be to live in canada, admittedly haven't been myself but my Grand parents were frequent visitors and they loved it(I want a ranch like on 'Horse whisperer':eek:)
There seems to be quite a few of us from the Vale on here:)
x

Hiya sugarlump:D Its so horseyfied down here innit? We may have passed each other on a hack:eek:
Anyone else know of a trimmer?

Hi Serendipity

Will PM you with details for my EP (barefoot trimmer), he's doing a great job with my horses feet, and should be close enough to go to you:) We're near Groesfaen:)

newrider.com