Barefoot Trimmer near Bournemouth?

Silvergheko

Nov 30, 2002
Bournemouth, Dorset
Visit site
hi i was just wondering if anyone knew of a Trimmer near Bournemouth as i have just moved here and want to try my horse barefoot. I contacted a lady who covers all of the South West but the travel costs i'd have to pay for her to come to see my horse are almost the same as the trim itself!!

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks for the replies. i have found a nice lady who lives just up the road from my horse. he has now been barefoot for approx 6weeks and so far so good except someone nicking his electric fencing battery and energizer!!:mad: how annoying!!

In case it doesnt work out, my farrier is pretty good - Rosie has been barefoot for a few months now (we have our 3rd trim coming up next week)and he always does a really nice job and if it goes wrong, he's there to fix it! He's very laid back and when i said I wanted her to go barefoot, he shrugged, smiled and said 'OK, lets give it a go!' He also respects the fact that we are doing Parelli and remembers to rub not pat her :D

Give Debbie a call (the same debbie that Vic said)

She's been trimming my horse for a few years and she is fantastic and a lovely, very knowledgable (sp?) persons.

She has had to stop trimming my horse because we have moved and it would take her 2 1/2 hours to get to me but I'm gutted that I have to change.

newrider.com