Baileys Outshine x Baileys Topline Cubes

coralwings

***Nutty Arab Lover***
Nov 25, 2008
***In Arab Heaven***
my mare is presently on Baileys topline cubes (2 scoops a day), is it worth changing to Baileys Outshine?? does it work out the same price or is Baileys Outshine more expensive weekly??

:confused:

Outshine is a supplement, not a feed. You would add it to your already existing feed not use as just a feed itself, and would come REALLY expensive if you were to feed it in same quantities as regular feeds and I am not sure if that would really be healthy either..

Is your horse really skinny, that she would require the extra oil in the diet? The topline cubes are pretty good as they are.. If she needs more, it might be worth adding the Outshine to the already existing diet, but I'd be tempted to just buy a bottle of sunflower oil and add some to every meal. That and fibrebeet worked a treat for my elderly mare who got really skinny couple of winter ago. If you are not sure if your horse really needs Outshine, why don't you call the Bailey's customer service, they will be able to help you plan a suitable diet for your horse.

newrider.com