bad news major good vibes needed

mustang fan

I love barkley
Apr 8, 2005
south west, USA
hey guys I just got back from my long day at the barn. The vet was just out there because my horse barkley has been acting really weird:( . the vet got there at 9:30 this morning and left at 2:30. The checked him over and if was nothing on the outside of his body. They dont know what was making him twitchy and jumpy, It could be a number of things. It could be west nile it could be some kind of Flu, they just dont know:eek: . The tubed him with DMSO, then they gave him 10 cc of anti- inflamitory, they also have him on antibiotics. They dont know what it is but they will be back tommarrow for more tubing. the reckon if everything goes well he will be better soon. I need major good vibes and I hope everything goes well. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks

ok I just got back from the barn and the vet said barkley is doing alot better. We still wont know What it is until somtime during the week but, he is doing better and we might switch him to bute soon because of the progress. I try to tell you more later but I smell of DMSO and need to washh up. And Thanks for all the support.

Updates soon.

Thanks

Alyssa And Barkley

ok so tonight my dad went out to give him his shot and he was really good. He didnt have any "episodes" at all. So the vet may not have to tube him in the morning. I'm really glad he is doing well. in the morning I will be going out at 6:00 AM for Anti-inflamitory and I will post and tell you what the deal is with him. Fingers crossed.

Barkley+Alyssa

newrider.com