Baby XC next week

Gattino

Happy Appy
Jul 16, 2012
Ireland
I am so excited, next weekend there is a small group of us going to this brilliant venue and they have amazing huge xc/derby all weather arena. So we are all going to go and school our horses over some smallish xc jumps and would love to try the very fun looking water complex if all goes well :giggle:

Will be good as even though others more advanced riders than me, one horse is young so just starting xc, mine and another are new horses so will be first time us as their owner will have them out.

Cannot wait, and feel totally happy going on Cyrus, complete confidence giver of a horse. I expect he will be a bit excited by it but it is also enclosed so that gives that security for first time out that is not huge open fields!

Had great ride on the spotty boy today, did a few crosspoles at end for fun and got really nice rhythm so ended on good satisfied note :biggrin:

Go you girleen!:biggrin: Oh my, I cant wait to see what you get up to with Saint Cyrus of the Spots! I bet you can't believe how lucky you are to have him?:biggrin:

Go you girleen!:biggrin: Oh my, I cant wait to see what you get up to with Saint Cyrus of the Spots! I bet you can't believe how lucky you are to have him?:biggrin:

I feel so so so lucky to have him :biggrin: little ponies darting around today when was riding and he didn't bat an eyelid.

Just feel so safe on him and my confidence has shot up since I got him, both in the saddle and on the ground :happy: He's got character too and couple of challenges to school him on but that is fun and I will learn so much :happy:

newrider.com