Attention seeking carpet treaders?!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
:oops::rolleyes:
Well I don't mind folk knocking on my door if they want to ask if we are for sale etc. Not saying I'd drop everything and give a guided tour - but it wouldn't bother me to that extent.
However, I DO take exception to a face pushed up against my lounge window:eek: And no knock on the door and all for next doors benefit!!!
Some person did this just now. Apparently he is not at home. Okay, so why are you peering in through my lounge window? What if I'd been wandering around after the shower - I don't always walk around fully dressed ! Crikey, is there no privacy to be had?! Bad enough with MIL on the loose (bad weather keeping her at bay atm:D) but when people are coming to look at next doors house....really not on! They didn't have an appointment either. And I got the impression they wanted OH to go outside and show them what was what!!! Really. They said they didn't know we were for sale.:oops:

I wouldn't have been happy either! When we were in the rented house before moving here and it was for sale I had some folks mooching around the garden, I only saw them as I walked into the kitchen. I told them to make an appointment with the estate agent if they wanted to view, they could just be looking around for something to steal.

I wouldn't have been happy either! When we were in the rented house before moving here and it was for sale I had some folks mooching around the garden, I only saw them as I walked into the kitchen. I told them to make an appointment with the estate agent if they wanted to view, they could just be looking around for something to steal.

Gosh that would annoy me too!
Thing is, we are two miles down a private road - and it's unusual to see a face peering into your lounge window in the dark:eek: Don't know why they were noseying here as they were looking at next doors! Just weird.

Our drive is 1/2 a mile long from the road, I poop myself if someone knocks on the door so would really poop myself is someone looked through the window!

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com