Artwork Time!

lisa_h

Oct 21, 2008
www.zakodia.com
Hey peeps, some of you might remember me from before the subscription on here! I've done portraits of a lot of the NR horses and some dogs too.
I've got a university interview coming up in just over a month so I'd like to get some new 2010 work to show on the day! If you're interested in having an A4 sized commission done give me a PM or post on here your interest I'll only charge £20 per commission instead of full price until the end of March including postage to you and framing if you wish as I want to get as much done as possible in a short time! or if you have any really good photos of your horse that you don't mind me working from for it then PM or post too, I'm especially looking for clear head shots of horses to work from the more expressive the better to give me more challenge! I just need to work like hell for this portfolio :p

Here are a few of my more recent ones from Newrider to show you my pencil style! (all A4 sized)

MR_Darcey_Graphite_Commission_by_Zakodia.jpg

Doey_Commission_2008_by_Zakodia.jpg

Ollie_by_Zakodia.jpg

Skewbald_Commission_2009_by_Zakodia.jpg

Harry_Commission_2008_by_Zakodia.jpg

and some more examples on my DeviantArt and I have some more in my NR member album: http://zakodia.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hope you lot can help me out!
Lisa :p

Thankyou! and thanks to those who have requested portraits, I have a few to do now but can possibly fit 2 more if you don't mind waiting a few days for me to finish my current lot :D

newrider.com