ARGH....Typical

casey

Certified equine dentist
Mar 27, 2003
NSW Australia
s6.photobucket.com
The yard i'm at has just recovered from strangles. Been in quarantine for last 3 months. My horses been fit and well....lovely.

Renewed my BSJA membership on 2 horses, so re-registered from yesterday. Sent my entry forms to Arena UK for next weekends show.....Anyway, horse number 1 develops a itchy rash, covered in lumps...Horse no. 2 comes out of the box hopping lame with swollen back leg.

I guess no show for us.:confused: :(

its called s*d's law and the kind of thing that always happens to me:)

oh well - more time to do something productive like.........clean tack......:D

Well I hope our paths cross soon. I go to most of the Arena UK shows so if you do make it up one weekend you'll have to let me know!

There's one in two weeks time, sat & sun - I think Sat is trailblazers in the morning (which I will be taking new horsey to) & then BSJA 90cm & 1m classes

Can't remember what the sunday is - either progressive BSJA or an Amateur show - either way it's about 90cm - 1.10m or 1.20m

Bummer :mad: Know how you feel. I was supposed to be going to Solihull on sunday to do the Star Champs qualifer but new SJ trainer advised against it and said I should do Addington this comming weekend instead.:eek:

Areana UK is within reasonable traveling distance from me :D Perhaps a mini-meet is in order?

Anyone got the web add for there?

I cant do trailblazers. Well I can but not much point as Ed is a currently registered grade B so cant qualify for 2nd rounds. I know, you 2 should register BSJA then we can all compete on the same day :D

Good news about my horses. Looks like Tiff's rash is mites. Vet coming wed. Ella took 3 shoes off in the field, and must have trod on a nail. Because the poultice I put on has drawn aload of puss out of the foot. So they are looking better. But now I have cancelled the weekend, i'll go to Norton Heath on Sunday, Ella may be right by then.:)

Oh David, tell that Phillip to answer his texts...He is getting on my nerves.:rolleyes: :)

I cant do trailblazers. Well I can but not much point as Ed is a currently registered grade B so cant qualify for 2nd rounds. I know, you 2 should register BSJA then we can all compete on the same day :D

I know that, doofus;):rolleyes: The BSJA and Trailblazers are run over the same course - first trailblazers in the morning then BSJA follows on in the afternoon, what I meant was that there was a class that I could do!:D

ETA - Great news Casey!

What heights are you currently jumping with him David?

There is also a 90cm & 1m amateur as well as a 1m open! :)

1.10 - 1.20 opens.
Could do the 1m amateur and 1m open though for a day out. What date are we looking at?

Casey - Do you mean Philip Spivey? If so then I cant help I'm afraid as I am currently training with Geoff Luckett. :D

newrider.com