Are all New Forests cheeky??

i had one a few years ago and he was really naughty (cheeky), we got him as an unbroken 4yr old and being reckless kids we just used to get on him and go for a ride, one on him and the other on my other pony.

we used to ride down a forestry track/edge of a river and there were always people having a picnic and he would regularly stop and pinch their sandwiches or beers, no matter what we did to get him to move he wouldn't budge until he had helped himself to all the food which was typical picnic things, sausage rolls, ham sandwiches etc etc.
it was very embarrassing as people thought we did it on purpose but we genuinely couldn't stop him.

he would also climb into the van if we were in there eating biscuits.

Little Homey is such a cheeky chappie but very very cute with it :D

He is not really naughty he is just a bit cheeky if he gets fed up with doing something and he is not afraid of showing his opinion on something but I love for it.

i had one a few years ago and he was really naughty (cheeky), we got him as an unbroken 4yr old and being reckless kids we just used to get on him and go for a ride, one on him and the other on my other pony.

we used to ride down a forestry track/edge of a river and there were always people having a picnic and he would regularly stop and pinch their sandwiches or beers, no matter what we did to get him to move he wouldn't budge until he had helped himself to all the food which was typical picnic things, sausage rolls, ham sandwiches etc etc.
it was very embarrassing as people thought we did it on purpose but we genuinely couldn't stop him.

he would also climb into the van if we were in there eating biscuits.

LOL how funny!!!

I have two and a half Foresters!

Two are forest born, and one is a NFXTB. :D

The two proper chappies are VERY cheeky, both adorable and wouldnt dream of hurting a fly, but full of mischief, full of bucks, love to pretend they are frightened and tank off round the school etc. They both constantly test the electric fencing, and often find ways of escaping through it, or under it! Both of them are real fidgets when they are tied up in the yard, always playing with their ropes, rubbing on the stable doors until they are pink from the wood stain, always fiddling with the metal latches etc - just always looking for an excuse to get in to trouble!

The NFXTB is the sweetest soul, mostly VERY calm, well mannered, well behaved, really never any bother - he is actually my daughter's pony.

The naughtiest of the other two .... well, he is actually mine! :D

I have two and a half Foresters!

Two are forest born, and one is a NFXTB. :D

The two proper chappies are VERY cheeky, both adorable and wouldnt dream of hurting a fly, but full of mischief, full of bucks, love to pretend they are frightened and tank off round the school etc. They both constantly test the electric fencing, and often find ways of escaping through it, or under it! Both of them are real fidgets when they are tied up in the yard, always playing with their ropes, rubbing on the stable doors until they are pink from the wood stain, always fiddling with the metal latches etc - just always looking for an excuse to get in to trouble!

The NFXTB is the sweetest soul, mostly VERY calm, well mannered, well behaved, really never any bother - he is actually my daughter's pony.

The naughtiest of the other two .... well, he is actually mine! :D

Ah scallwag, they sound like monkeys!!!!

newrider.com