apples, carrrots

random2

Alyssa(Groom, jump, RIDE)
May 7, 2000
America
expage.com
why buy them. YOu can make your own. take some chaff, oats and mallasses. roll together the chaff and oats and dip it in mollasses. BUt do not give to much mollassses. It can be bad for the horse. hmm... maybe this should have gone under trats. OH well

In the US we have a product called "Avon" skin-so-soft. It is a bath oil for humans. If you buy the 2 for one sale and add a few ounces to water in a spray bottle, it makes a great fly and tick spray. Alot cheaper and better smelling than flyspray. The cooperative extention agents also say it is one of the few products other than" Deet" in protecting against Deer tick, (which spread Lymes Disease). I spray it on the horse and myself, pants, boots,chaps, etc.

Skin-so-soft !

Way to go Nancy.....I have been using that product for several years now on our show cattle and it works beautifully, a friend of mine who shows Arabians professionally told me about it, and so much cheaper than the name brand horse stuff. I did'nt know that it worked for ticks, I'll sure use it more now...

newrider.com