Apologies for the site being off

Very odd, I can't get on from my laptop but can on my phone (which I'm avoiding using as it's stopped taking charge)

I've just literally tried on my tablet and still can't get on. Couldn't at about 3pm. Thought it might be me so I've just tried from my phone no probs and I didn't have to log in but I might not have logged out yesterday from my phone to be honest.
Strange I'll try clearing cookies on the tablet if I cant get on shortly.

I dont have any details of other members to contact if the sites down. Ironically i was thinking how can i find out if its just me.
You know your addicted when you stress about not getting on to the site.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Very odd, I can't get on from my laptop but can on my phone (which I'm avoiding using as it's stopped taking charge)
I'm the other way round. Glad it's the site though as my BT emails have stopped working on my phone too, I thought there was something wrong with it.

I've finally got back in! I coud log in but not post and a message at the top said my email was invalid. I tried to reset it but couldn't because it said a password wasn't set, and it wouldn't send me a password reset because my email was invalid (it wasn't). I log in via FB which I think complicated things further. I had to logout, change my FB password and that seemed to kick it into life. I then had to retyoe my email into NR and set up a NR password and then reactivate my account

newrider.com was pointing to somewhere other than the server it runs on. The SSL license check would then see a different destination to what is was expecting and throw the insecure warning. There was nothing fishy going on but a program that should set up a cache to speed up some aspects of the site only did half a job and moved some parts of the site settings without the other half.

newrider.com was pointing to somewhere other than the server it runs on. The SSL license check would then see a different destination to what is was expecting and throw the insecure warning. There was nothing fishy going on but a program that should set up a cache to speed up some aspects of the site only did half a job and moved some parts of the site settings without the other half.
Thanks for the explanation Mike, double dutch to me but thank you anyway and Im glad were back on air. :)

newrider.com