Anyone who hacks out near Long Melford and wouldn't mind me tagging along!!

Daisy Lady

Feb 13, 2008
Nr. Long Melford, Suffolk
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who wouldn't mind me tagging along on hacks near Long Melford?? I am relatively new to the area so do not really know anyone. There appears to be lots of horsey people where I live, but no-one seems to hack out!!

I ride a 15.2 irish cob mare who is fast, but generally well behaved, excellent in traffic, and am fed up of going out on my own.

We both don't really like going out on our own, although we do, but I must admit I seem to be going out less and less!! When you ride on your own, there always seems to be something else more important that needs doing!! We would both love some company.

There are some lovely rides around where I live, mostly off road or on very quiet roads.

I can ride out most days and times.

Hope to hear from someone soon!!

Hi Daisy Lady. A slightly belated welcome to NR! :)

Sorry but I can't help with a hacking partner - I don't have my own horse, unfortunately. Although I do run a business is Sudbury so I am near your neck of the woods!

I currently ride in Hertfordshire cos I love the RS I go to there! But I'd like to find somewhere to ride near work. Do you happen to know of any decent riding schools round there? I have seen High Banks in Sudbury but can't find out anything about them!

newrider.com